Craig & Calhoun, LLC represents people who are injured in the workplace and require assistance with a workers’ compensation claim against an employer or insurer.
The law firm can begin representation at any stage of a claim—the right time to involve an attorney is whenever an employer or an insurer presents a problem that violates a worker’s legal rights:
- Failure to provide workers’ compensation coverage
- Failure to allow or specific measure to block reporting
- Failure to allow access to medical treatment
- Failure to disclose rights or other information
- Failure to pay benefits to which a worker is entitled
- Failure to pay death benefits
In Georgia, workers’ compensation is a two-way street. For a worker to remain eligible for benefits, it is important to act within the legal parameters that provide for the treatment of injuries and benefits to the injured.
Craig & Calhoun, LLC has served Georgia workers since our founding. Workers’ compensation laws are subject to annual changes every July in Georgia, and the firm’s ability to respond to changes has earned it a reputation for effectiveness and meaningful results. Craig & Calhoun, LLC is here to assist workers in understanding and acquiring the benefits to which they are entitled under Georgia law.